6x vegan popsicles you can make yourself
Ice cream is a real summer treat, but even in winter it’s delicious. Popsicles are so fun and easy to make on your own. They really take no time at all and you have full control of the ingredients going into your popsicles! We present to you: 6 delicious popsicles recipes with lots of fruit + 100% vegan.
Raspberry coconut delight
Hello creamsicles! These raspberry coconut creamsicles are a dreamy treat that are vegan, gluten-free and refined-sugar-free! Make these pops with an ombre effect for an impressive and fun treat.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt (can sub any plant-based yogurt or more coconut milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2–1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp freeze-dried dragon fruit powder (optional)
Ready, set, go! Want to know more about these beautiful ice cream? Read this.
Mango, passion fruit & macadamia Popsicle
Ooh la la! Another delicious ice cream that is also gluten and lactose free! This recipe is from TheWhimsicialWife and is a real healthy treat!
- 500 g frozen mango
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 250 ml coconut cream
- 4 tbsp passionfruit pulp
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 g roasted and chopped unsalted Macadamia’s
Fresh blueberries, banana, and coconut milk. These three simple ingredients come together to make a light and delicious afternoon treat with these Banana Blueberry Coconut Cream Popsicles.
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Beverage
- 4 oz fresh blueberries
- 1 whole banana mashed
Easy-peasy! You can find the whole recipe from Dad with a pan here.
Avocado coconut ice-pops
This one will drive you coconuts! These coconut avocado popsicles are rich, creamy, and everything you probably look for in a frozen treat. This successful recipe was created by The Little Epicurian, which you should really try.
- 2 large ripe avocados, or 3 small/medium sized
- 14 oz canned coconut milk, full-fat, well shaken
- 3 Tablespoon agave syrup
- 8 oz 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup candied pecans, chopped, optional
Watcha waiting for 😉 Read what to do on The Little Epicurean blog.
Popsicles with cucumber, lime & mint
Donna Hay, thanks for this delicious recipe. Not just a feast for the eyes; these ice creams are wonderfully refreshing!
- 1 cucumber, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup (60 ml) light agave syrup
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 2½ cups (625 ml) water
- 2 baby cucumbers, thinly sliced
Mango Raspberry Popsicles
This delicious ice cream is inspired by a refreshing drink from India. Definitely worth a try! You can find the recipe here.
- 9 ounces (250 g) fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 9 ounces (80 ml) coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) whole milk or cream
- 3 tablespoons to 1/3 cup (75 g) granulated sugar
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- 6 ounces (170 g) fresh or frozen whole raspberries
- Granulated sugar to taste
You can vary endlessly with the most delicious fruits and vegetables. What is your favourite flavour combination? Share it below this message!